- You can return products within 14 days of receiving them.
- To be eligible for return, the product must be unused, in the same condition as when you received it, and in the original packaging.
- You must provide a proof of purchase to complete your return.
- Buyers are responsible for the cost of returning products.
- Contact us at email@example.com to arrange a return.
- Knives damaged due to misuse, improper care, poor technique, mistakes in use or sharpening, or any other type of damage resulting from user error are not eligible for return, exchange, or refund.
- We will notify you by email once we receive and inspect your returned item.
- If approved, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- Check your bank account first if you haven't received your refund yet.
- Contact your credit card company if necessary.
- Contact your bank if you still have not received your refund.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further concerns.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival (not due to misuse).
- Contact us at email@example.com if you need to exchange a defective or damaged item.